Friday, April 10, 2009

Aloha and Mahalo for Visiting!

Well, here you are visiting SUP STANCE, my blog on Standup Paddle Surfing. Thanks! This is just a way for me to share my experiences in the sport and to share the stoke. Rent, borrow, or beg, but whatever you do give it a try. This is a great sport, you'll get a great workout, have a great view, and will be able to enjoy the ocean in a whole new way. There are tons of great blogs, online mags, and full-blown sites out there, so check them all out. Our fellow paddlers have done a tremendous amount of work, so make sure you give them a shout for doing such a great job. Keep coming back and see what I’m up to. I'll try to post something new each week, and have some great ideas for the summer and fall ahead. Feel free to leave me some feed back or a comment. Honestly, if you have a question, ask. I might not know the answer, but I’ll get back with an answer as soon as I can. I have definitely learned in my career, there are no stupid questions, and you’re never too old to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment